Canada Summer Jobs 2017 - Before you start applying online
You must carefully read the Applicant Guide.By submitting an online application, you declare that you have read and understood the Applicant Guide and the Articles of Agreement and you declare that the job would not be created without the financial assistance provided under a potential agreement. The Articles of Agreement would be the terms of the contribution agreement should your request for funding be approved.In addition, as you are submitting an application online, it is possible that a signature will be required later.
1. It will take 45 to 60 minutes to complete and submit an online application.
- In order to complete an online application, you will need a Canada Revenue Agency business number.
- If mandatory information is missing, you will not be able to continue to the next page.
- At any time when completing the application, you can view a summary of your answers using this button at the bottom of each page:
2. You will have the opportunity to print and review your application before submitting it.
- After completing the application, a summary of your application will be displayed. This will be your final opportunity to print your application and to review your answers before submitting them.
- To print your application, use the print button of your web browser.
3. Once you have printed and reviewed your application, you must click on the “Submit to Service Canada” button at the bottom right hand side of the page to submit your application.
- A confirmation number confirming successful receipt of your online application will instantly be generated by the system. This will be considered as the acknowledgement of receipt of your application.
- Please keep your confirmation number for future reference purposes with Service Canada.
Please note that only one copy of your application should be submitted to Service Canada. Submitting multiple copies of the same application or by different methods may cause longer processing times
4. Technical Notes
- The online application will be available for a maximum of 20 hours. If you do not successfully complete it within this timeframe, it will expire and you will have to start over.
- The questionnaire has been accessibility tested for adaptive technology and complies with the Treasury Board of Canada’s Common Look and Feel policy.
- Your application cannot be saved and accessed at a later time.
- This online application is supported by most common web browsers.
5. Need Assistance?
If you have questions or problems related to the online application that are not addressed in the Applicant Guide or the Articles of Agreement, call 1 800 935-5555 (TTY 1 800 926-9105).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: