Canada Learning Bond – What you need before you start

From Employment and Social Development Canada

4. What you need before you start

Before you apply for the Canada Learning Bond on behalf of a child, you will need:

There is no fee to get a SIN from Service Canada, but you will need to provide certain documents, such as a birth certificate or permanent residence card.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: