My Service Canada Account

My Service Canada Account (MSCA) offers the following services:

  • Check your Employment Insurance (EI) application status and messages (and sign up for email notifications)
  • See your EI claim(s) (past and current)
  • See your Record(s) of Employment submitted electronically by your employer (past and current)
  • Apply for Canada Pension Plan (CPP) benefits, see your contributions, or get an estimate of your monthly benefits
  • Change your federal tax deduction for CPP or Old Age Security (OAS)
  • Give consent for someone to talk to CPP or OAS for you
  • Delay receiving your OAS pension
  • See your tax slips and a record of your payments for EI, CPP, and OAS
  • Change your mailing address, phone number or direct deposit information for EI, CPP, and OAS
  • Access Canada Revenue Agency's My Account for Individuals
  1. Sign in
  2. Register or request a personal access code

Learn about MSCA

Contact us

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: