My Service Canada Account
The direct deposit, mailing address and telephone number services are temporarily unavailable. To make an urgent change, you can complete the Service Canada’s online service request form or contact the Employment Insurance / Canada Pension Plan / Old Age Security call centres.
The link between My Service Canada Account and the CRA My Account is temporarily unavailable.
My Service Canada Account (MSCA) is a secure online portal that lets you apply, view and update your information for Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPP-D) and Old Age Security (OAS).
If you do not have an account, choose an option to register:
Avoid technical problems in MSCA
- Don’t bookmark secure MSCA pages (which means the pages you see after you sign in)
- Use one of the following Web browser:
- Google Chrome (version 28 or newer)
- Safari (version 5 or newer)
- Internet Explorer (version 9 or newer)
- Microsoft Edge (any version)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 22 or newer)
What you can do in MSCA
Contact the following programs with any questions you may have: