Canada Education Savings Grant - Apply

5. Apply

To receive the Canada Education Savings Grant:

  1. Open an RESP account and put money into it. Your RESP provider will then apply for the CESG on your behalf. You can open an RESP account through a financial institution, such as a bank or credit union, through a certified financial planner or through a group plan dealer.
  2. Complete the CESG application form with the help of your provider.
  3. Once approved, the grant money will be deposited directly into your child's RESP.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Privacy statement

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: