Cap Tourmente BioKit
A BioKit in which you are the hero!
On September 1, 1729, the ship L’Éléphant ran aground near Cap Tourmente. The shipwrecked passengers, who included several dignitaries of the colony of New France, were taken in by the good people of Petite-Ferme. Accompanied by Anne-Marie, the cook, or Siméon, the fur trader’s son, relive the day of the shipwreck and set off on the discovery of the wonders of the Cap Tourmente National Wildlife Area! At each point of interest, you will be offered activities and the choices you make will determine the next steps in your adventure. Locate geocaches using a GPS unit that can be rented at the Interpretation Centre of the Cap Tourmente National Wildlife Area.
You can download and print the BioKit before going to the Cap Tourmente National Wildlife Area:
- Download the Introduction (PDF 2 MB).
- Choose the circuit you want to do.
- Download the logbook corresponding to your circuit.
You have two options:
- Join Anne-Marie in her tasty trek to gather savory ingredients (duration: 45 minutes).
- Accompany Siméon and the commander of the ship as they explore the wonders of Cap Tourmente (duration: 75 to 180 minutes).
How to print the documents on two sides:
If you have access to a printer with the automatic two-sided option, you can simply print the entire document, following your printer’s instructions. Then staple the document.
If not, follow these steps:
- Print the odd-numbered pages of the PDF document.
- Print the even-numbered pages on the other side of the odd-numbered pages, according to your printer’s instructions.
- Staple the document.
The BioKit is also available at the Interpretation Centre of the Cap Tourmente National Wildlife Area.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: