Trans Canada Trail BioKit
Discover Canada’s biodiversity from coast to coast with the Trans Canada Trail BioKit!
The Trans Canada Trail BioKit offers endless opportunities to explore Canada’s biodiversity. Bring the family and experience the natural wonders waiting to be discovered in the longest network of trails in the world!
This Pan-Canadian BioKit is the result of collaboration between the Biosphere, Environment Museum, and the Trans Canada Trail. It offers fun, interactive activities that will enrich your outing and help you learn about the environment along the Trans Canada Trail.
Trans Canada Trail BioKit: diagnosis annex. You can reuse your BioKit as often as you like!
Download and print the Trans Canada Trail BioKit and take off on an adventure!
On your outing:
- Do not pick plants (including flowers, ferns, etc.).
- Obey any signs asking you to stay on pathways.
- Leave nature the way you found it.
- Observe wild animals from a distance and do not feed them.
- Put your trash in waste containers or take it home with you.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: