How to use the urban Biokits
Does biodiversity exist in the city? Absolutely! Discover all the facets of nature between your home and the park near it. Evaluate the biodiversity of your neighbourhood using a diagnostic tool included in the BioKit. Different eco-friendly tips in favour of biodiversity are suggested all along your adventure.
Using the BioKits couldn’t be easier!
- Choose your destination.
- Download the format of your choice (letter or logbook)
- Print the BioKit.
- Take it outside, read the first page and get going!
And don't forget! You can reuse your BioKit as often as you like simply by printing out the appropriate diagnosis annex.
How to print the letter format on two sides:
If you have access to a printer with the automatic two-sided option, you can simply print the entire document, following your printer’s instructions. Then staple the document.
If not, follow these steps:
- Print the odd-numbered pages of the PDF document.
- Print the even-numbered pages on the other side of the odd-numbered pages, according to your printer’s instructions.
- Staple the document.
Download Urban BioKit letter format (PDF 3 MB)
How to print the logbook format:
As it is a two-sided document, you must have access to a printer with the automatic two-sided option!
- Under File choose Print.
- In the Page Handling section, select the Booklet Printing option in the Page Scaling scroll down menu.
- Print the entire document.
- Fold the document in half, making sure to put the cover page on top.
- Staple the document near the centre fold.
Download Urban BioKit logbook format (PDF 3 MB)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: