Climate Action Incentive Fund: Visual image guidelines
This information outlines current guidelines for the Climate Action Incentive Fund (CAIF) brand. The guidelines apply to all recipients receiving funding through the program.
The CAIF Branding Guide (pdf, 6.7 Mb) provides information and examples that govern the proper use of the CAIF’s brand graphic elements.
To access the graphic templates, please follow these steps:
- Open your “downloads” folder
- Double click on the compressed folder (zipped)
- Municipalities, Universities, Schools, Hospitals (MUSH) stream (495 MB)
- Small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) stream (743 MB)
Social media Infobytes
- Municipalities, Universities, Schools, Hospitals (MUSH) stream (49 MB)
- Small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) stream (221 MB)
If you have questions concerning the brand or any technical or design questions, please contact:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: