Share your thoughts: Proposed Canada-Nova Scotia Equivalency Agreement for federal coal-fired electricity regulations
Current status: Open
This consultation is open from March 30, 2019 to May 29, 2019.
We are soliciting feedback on:
- the proposed equivalency agreement with the province of Nova Scotia for the Reduction of Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Coal-fired Generation of Electricity Regulations (the federal coal-fired electricity regulations) and
- the quantitative analysis of equivalency determination
Comments must be provided in writing by May 29, 2019.
Join in: how to participate
To learn how we will protect your privacy during this consultation, please review our privacy statement.
The focus of this consultation
The Government of Canada wants to hear from:
- Indigenous peoples
- provincial, territorial and local governments
- industry stakeholders and association members
- non-governmental organizations
- the general public
Electricity and Combustion Division
Environment and Climate Change Canada
351 Saint-Joseph Boulevard
Gatineau, Quebec, K1A 0H3
Submit your comments by email: email@example.com
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: