Amend your permit for hazardous wastes or recyclables

Type and timing of amendments that will be considered

Environment and Climate Change Canada

If changes are proposed after your application is sent to the foreign authority, you will be directed to submit a new application.

After a permit is issued, the person who submitted the application may request the following changes to the permit:

  • The quantity of hazardous waste (HW) or hazardous recyclable material (HRM).
  • The number of shipments.
  • To add authorized carriers.
  • To add ports of exit or entry or customs offices.

Contact the Waste Reduction & Management Division below to request an amendment. The following information will be required:

  • Permit number
  • Waste line number
  • Carrier details
  • Other information as required under section 8 of the Regulations

No other changes are allowed as per paragraph 7(6) of the Regulations.

Contact us

By mail

Waste Reduction and Management Division
351 St. Joseph Boulevard, 9th Floor
Gatineau, QC K1A 0H3


Notice 819-938-4553
Movements 819-938-4554

By phone

Notice 1-844-524-5295
Movements 1-844-524-5295

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Privacy statement

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: