Resilog newsletter volume 27-1, 2012: chapter 1
Definitions and Acronyms
- Quantity Pending:
- Quantity notified for which the notice has been sent for approval to the competent authorities and for which no reply has been received.
- Quantity Consented:
- Quantity notified for which all of the competent authorities have granted consent to the proposed movement of hazardous wastes or hazardous recyclable materials.
- Quantity Objected:
- Quantity notified for which any of the competent authorities have refused to grant consent to the proposed movement of hazardous wastes or hazardous recyclable materials.
- Canadian Transit:
- Transboundary movement generated and received in Canada, passing through a foreign country.
- Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment
- Export and Import of Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Recyclable Material Regulations
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations
- For the purposes of this report, means hazardous waste or hazardous recyclable material as defined by EIHWHRMR.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: