About the Science Horizons Youth Internship Program
For more than 20 years, the Science Horizons Youth Internship program has helped organizations hire university, college and polytechnic graduates for internships in the environmental science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
The Science Horizons Youth Internship program provides the following funding to eligible employers:
- wage subsidies up to $25,000
- funding up to $5,000 for wrap-around services such as:
- skills development
- certifications and training
- job accessibility, equipment and supports
The Science Horizons Youth Internship program is delivered by the following independent, third-party organizations (delivery agents):
- BioTalent Canada
- Clean Foundation
- Colleges and Institutes Canada
- ECO Canada
- Electricity Human Resources Canada
- United Nations Association in Canada (UNAC)
Internship opportunities lasting 6 to 12 months provide youth hands-on experience working on environmental projects.
- Help young Canadian graduates gain valuable work experience to support their success in the job market
- Supports green jobs for youth
- Support companies and organizations grow their green workforce
- Contribute to Canada’s green economic growth in environmental and clean technology sectors
In 2020-2021, the Science Horizons Youth Internship Program helped over 900 young graduates across Canada obtain practical work experience in Canada’s green economy.
Should you have any questions about the program, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: