Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
On June 21, 2019, Bill C-69, an Act to enact the Impact Assessment Act and the Canadian Energy Regulator Act, to amend the Navigation Protection Act and to make consequential amendments to other Acts, received Royal Assent. Upon coming into force, the Act creates the new Impact Assessment Agency of Canada and repeals the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act, 2012. Over the coming weeks and months, this website will be updated to reflect these legislated changes and to release new procedures, policy and guidance documents.
The Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency delivers high-quality environmental assessments and serves as the centre of expertise on this subject matter within the Government of Canada.
- West Flemish Pass Exploration Drilling Project — Participant Funding Available
- BHP Canada Exploration Drilling Project — Participant Funding Available
- Tilt Cove Exploration Drilling Project — Participant Funding Available
- Marten Falls Community Access Road Project — Public Comments Invited
- Selection of members: Indigenous Advisory Committee
Services and information
What we are doing
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: