Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
On June 21, 2019, Bill C-69, an Act to enact the Impact Assessment Act and the Canadian Energy Regulator Act, to amend the Navigation Protection Act and to make consequential amendments to other Acts, received Royal Assent. The Act creates the new Impact Assessment Agency of Canada and repeals the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act, 2012. Over the coming weeks and months, this website will be updated to reflect these legislated changes and to release new procedures, policy and guidance documents.
The Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency delivers high-quality environmental assessments and serves as the centre of expertise on this subject matter within the Government of Canada.
- Schedule Now Available — Public Hearing for the Proposed Milton Logistics Hub Project
- Goliath Gold Project – Public Comments Invited
- St. Lawrence Fluorspar Marine Shipping Terminal Project — Public Comments Invited
- Valentine Gold Project — Public Comments Invited
- Port of Quebec Deep-Water Wharf Project — Beauport Sector — Public Comments Invited
Services and information
What we are doing
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: