List of regulations under the former Canadian Environmental Assessment Act
The regulations under the former Canadian Environmental Assessment Act (the former Act) apply only to the transitional screenings and comprehensive studies that are being continued and completed under the former Act. They do not apply under the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act, 2012.
- Canada Port Authority Environmental Assessment Regulations
These regulations define the environmental assessment process to be followed by port authorities.
- Comprehensive Study List Regulations
These regulations list projects or classes of projects that must undergo a comprehensive study type of environmental assessment.
- Crown Corporations Involved in the Provision of Commercial Loans Environmental Assessment Regulations
These regulations modify the public notification requirements of the federal environmental assessment process for two federal Crown corporations, the Business Development Bank of Canada and Farm Credit Canada, that may provide commercial loans.
- Establishing Timelines for Comprehensive Studies Regulations
These regulations establish mandatory timelines for the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency when it is responsible for conducting comprehensive studies and prescribe the information that is to be included in a project description.
- Exclusion List Regulations, 2007
These regulations specify projects with insignificant environmental effects that are exempt from environmental assessment.
- Federal Authorities Regulations
These regulations prescribe specified bodies as federal authorities beyond those identified in the former Act.
- Inclusion List Regulations
These regulations prescribe the physical activities and classes of physical activities, not relating to physical works, which may require an environmental assessment.
- Law List Regulations
These regulations identify the federal statutory and regulatory provisions that trigger the requirement for an environmental assessment.
- Projects Outside Canada Environmental Assessment Regulations
These regulations prescribe the procedures for environmental assessments of projects outside Canada and any federal lands.
- Regulations Respecting the Coordination by Federal Authorities of Environmental Assessment Procedures and Requirements
These regulations set out procedures and timelines for federal authorities to follow in determining if an environmental assessment is required, notifying other federal authorities and coordinating key decisions throughout the environmental assessment.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: