Financial literacy initiatives and resources
The Financial Literacy Leader and the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) regularly work with stakeholders and partners on initiatives and projects to strengthen the financial literacy of Canadians. Major initiatives led by the Leader and FCAC include:
- the Canadian Financial Literacy Database, a one-stop shop to find financial literacy resources, events and tools
- Financial Literacy Month, celebrated each November in Canada
- National conference on financial literacy, hosted by FCAC and its partners
- FCAC’s Financial Literacy Newsletter, which showcases financial literacy initiatives across the country
- Canada's financial literacy blog, get practical tips to make money management easier.
- Research, survey and studies
- FCAC’s educational programs, designed to help teens and adults improve their financial knowledge.
- Workplace financial literacy, resources, tools, infographics and more for employers to offer financial education in their workplace
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: