11.3.1 Professional advice
- 11.3.1 Professional advice
- 11.3.2 What kind of financial help do I need?
- 11.3.3 Video: Choosing a financial planner
- 11.3.4 Find the right financial professional
- 11.3.5 Working with your financial professional
- 11.3.6 Assessing your financial professional
- 11.3.7 Changing financial professionals
- 11.3.8 Summary of key messages
Answer the questions in this quick quiz:
If you answered Yes to all these questions, congratulations. You're on your way to good financial management. If there were questions that you were not sure about or answered No to, you might benefit from talking to a financial professional.
There are many types of financial professionals. Some offer detailed advice about specific products and charge only a fee or commission that is included in the price of any products you buy. Some charge hourly consulting fees or rates that are based on the value of your portfolio. It's important to find a financial professional who has the knowledge and experience to give you the advice you need at a cost that is appropriate for your needs.
The next section can help you decide what type of financial professional can help you plan your finances.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: