11.3.7 Changing financial professionals
- 11.3.1 Professional advice
- 11.3.2 What kind of financial help do I need?
- 11.3.3 Video: Choosing a financial planner
- 11.3.4 Find the right financial professional
- 11.3.5 Working with your financial professional
- 11.3.6 Assessing your financial professional
- 11.3.7 Changing financial professionals
- 11.3.8 Summary of key messages
Your relationship with your financial professionals should be long-term. You're in it for the long haul. But if your needs have changed or the relationship is not satisfactory, you can look for someone new.
If you are considering a switch, ask about the costs of making a move and any compensation due to your financial professional. If you are thinking about switching products, ask questions about fees and the long-term performance of your current products and the products you are considering. Make sure it makes sense for you.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: