11.3.8 Summary of key messages
- 11.3.1 Professional advice
- 11.3.2 What kind of financial help do I need?
- 11.3.3 Video: Choosing a financial planner
- 11.3.4 Find the right financial professional
- 11.3.5 Working with your financial professional
- 11.3.6 Assessing your financial professional
- 11.3.7 Changing financial professionals
- 11.3.8 Summary of key messages
- Professional advice can help you understand and manage your personal finances, especially where complex and technical decisions are needed.
- You can find advice from many different kinds of financial professionals, often at little direct cost (although there may significant indirect costs).
- It's your responsibility to manage your relationship with your financial professionals by:
- selecting appropriate financial professionals
- working with them to find the best products and services for your needs
- assessing them and their recommendations regularly.
At the end of the module, you will find an Action plan. This is a tool that you can use to track your progress and take the next steps to manage your financial planning successfully in the future. Use the action plan as a roadmap for financial action!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: