7.4.7 Your investment account statement
- 7.4.1 Choosing an advisor
- 7.4.2 Where to look for an advisor
- 7.4.3 Questions to ask when choosing your advisor
- 7.4.4 Video: Choosing an investment advisor
- 7.4.5 Fees and costs
- 7.4.6 Investment account statements
- 7.4.7 Your investment account statement
- 7.4.8 Investor rights and responsibilities
- 7.4.9 Summary of key messages
When you receive your account statement, check that it is complete and correct. Always keep your old statements in case you ever need these records for reference.
Use this guide to check off each item as you review it.
While you need to pay attention to your statement, don't overreact to small changes. The value of many investments will normally change from one statement to the next. When you buy an investment, discuss with your advisor what the normal changes in value are.
- Date modified: