3.1.4 Why people don't save
- 3.1.1 Reasons to save
- 3.1.2 What are you saving for?
- 3.1.3 Case study: Saving for their future
- 3.1.4 Why people don't save
- 3.1.5 Emotions, habits, behaviours and your money
- 3.1.6 How to save
- 3.1.7 Video: Why you should save and how
- 3.1.8 A savings calculator
- 3.1.9 The rules of saving
- 3.1.10 Summary of key messages
Most people know the reasons to save—but many don't do it consistently. Why not? Sometimes you're already spending all the money you have on essentials. But many factors besides reasoning enter into financial decisions. Our choices are affected by powerful forces like emotions, knowledge, habits and other behaviours. Check off which factors on the list apply to you when you make your financial choices.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: