Security Resource Centre
This page provides interpretation of and support for implementing security principles, policies, practices and tools.
Information and Services
- Lead Security Agencies – links to agencies that provide advice, guidance and services to support departments in managing security.
- Publications – a list of links to a variety of security publications.
Public Key Infrastructure
- Public Key Technology – an introduction to the public key technology.
- Secure Electronic Signatures and Recognized Certification Authorities – information on secure electronic signature and process for Certification Authority.
- Guideline on the Management of Public Key Infrastructure in the GC – describes recommended practices and provides operational guidance.
Security Implementation Notices
- Forms – a list of security forms related to Security in Contracting, Security Screening and Security of Information Act.
Security and Identity Management
Chief Information Officer Branch
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
90 Elgin Street 4th floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Telephone: (613) 369-9688
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: