Innovate-Inspire-Influence : Health Products and Food Branch Strategic Plan 2016-2021
Innovate•Inspire•Influence. These are the key themes of the Health Products and Food Branch (HPFB) strategic plan for 2016-2021. The plan will guide the transformation of the Branch to become a more innovative, adaptable and collaborative organization, supporting positive health outcomes for all Canadians. By focusing on the strategic priorities set out in this plan - Openness and Transparency, Collaboration, Our Organization and People, and Innovation - we will leverage our core values and align with broader Health Portfolio and Government of Canada priorities.
Innovate•Inspire•Influence was built from the ground up with input from HPFB employees and external stakeholders to respond to current challenges and maximize opportunities for continued and improved collaboration. It also builds on success to date, including progress from the 2012-2015 Strategic Plan.
Strategic Plan Archive
- Strategic Plan 2007-2012: Protecting and Promoting the Health and Safety of Canadians
- Strategic Plan 2007-2012 - Progress Report
- Blueprint for Renewal II: Modernizing Canada's Regulatory System for Health Products and Food
- HPFB Strategic Plan 2004-07 (full text)
- Fact Sheet (July 2004): Serving Canadians - Now and Into the Future
- HPFB Progress Report - Report on the 2004-2007 Strategic Plan
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: