Consultation on Safe Long-Term Care
From Health Canada
Current status: Closed
This consultation ran from July 21, 2023 to September 21, 2023.
The federal government is conducting a public online consultation to inform the development of a Safe Long-Term Care Act, a Ministerial commitment.
Join in: how to participate
Share your ideas online
Complete the online questionnaire.
Send us an email
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to share your ideas or comments, or to request a printed version of the form to mail in.
Participate by mail
Send a letter with your ideas and input to the address in contact information below.
Who is the focus of this consultation
- Persons with disabilities.
- Caregivers (family/friends).
- Health, social and community care and service providers or volunteers.
- Groups working with or representing older adults, persons with disabilities, Two-Spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex and additional sexually and gender diverse (2SLGBTQI+) communities, newcomers, cultural communities, official language minority communities, Indigenous communities, etc.
- Researchers and academics.
- All other interested Canadians and organizations.
Home and Long-Term Care Unit, Health Canada
4th floor, Jeanne Mance Building
200 Eglantine Driveway, Tunney's Pasture
- Date modified: