Flourless yogurt blender muffins
Blender muffins are the best – just throw all of the ingredients into your blender and you’re just about there! Grab one as part of your breakfast or as a snack.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 17 minutes
- 250 mL (1 cup) 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 250 mL/1 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 500 mL (2 cups) rolled oats
- 75 mL (⅓ cup) maple syrup
- 7 mL (½ tbsp) baking powder
- 2 mL (½ tsp) baking soda
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla
- 250 mL (1 cup) fresh or frozen mixed berries
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F) and lightly spray or paper line 12 muffin tins.
- In a blender or a food processor, add all the ingredients, except for mixed berries, and blend until smooth.
- Add mixed berries into the blender. Using a large wooden spoon, gently fold them into the mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cup ¾ full.
- Bake for about 17 minutes or until the tops of your muffins are set. Cool in pan for about 10 – 15 minutes before serving.
- Kids will be super excited to help out with this recipe. Little chefs can help add ingredients to the blender and pour batter into the muffin pan.
- Want a little crunch? Mix in 60 mL (¼ cup) chopped unsalted nuts to the batter once blended.
- If you like the taste of cinnamon, add a pinch at step 2.
- Make a double batch and keep some of these muffins for later. Cool muffins and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days or in the freezer for 2 – 3 months. Warm in microwave before serving.
Categories: vegetarian, kid-friendly, freezer-friendly, 30 minutes or less
Learn about food safety
Keywords: Recipe, Cooking, Canada’s food guide, Healthy, Easy, Muffin, Mixed berries, Oats, Breakfast, Yogurt
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: