Fun Fruit Salad
This flavourful fruit salad is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and makes a great, healthy snack or dessert.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, seeded and chopped
- 2 pears
- 2 tbsp lime juice, about 1 medium lime
- Add the apples, oranges, cantaloupe and pears to a bowl. Squeeze the juice from the lime over the fruit. Toss together and serve immediately or chill until ready to eat.
- Get creative with this recipe! Substitute with any fruit you have on hand. If using frozen fruit, let it thaw in the fridge first and drain excess water before using.
- This is a fun recipe to make with the kids. Little chefs can help with peeling and squeezing.
- Hosting dinner this week? Serve this up as a healthy dessert with a dollop of lower fat plain yogurt.
Categories: vegetarian, kid-friendly, 30 min or less, no-cook
Learn about food safety
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: