New Process for Fee Payments
On January 1, 2020, Health Canada’s Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) will implement changes with regards to payments from applicants and registrants. Please review the new process for making payments and note the changes to payment options and contact information.
1. When submitting your application submit the completed fee estimate form
- A fee estimate form is still required to be submitted with an application; however, it is considered an estimate only, and not an invoice for payment.
- Health Canada will send you an invoice for payment when it receives your Application and Fee Estimate Form.
- Fees and your submission number will be specified on the invoice issued by Health Canada.
2. Wait for the official invoice to be sent to you prior to making your payment:
- Please wait to receive Health Canada's invoice before sending payment. Do not send your payment with your Application and Fee Estimate Form.
- Fees will be specified on the invoice issued by Health Canada. It is the responsibility of the applicant or registrant to send payments on time.
- Late payments may accrue interest charges or result in applications not being processed.
3. How to pay the invoice:
Health Canada accepts:
- credit card (for payments of $5,000 or less)
- wire transfer
- online banking (through your Canadian financial institution)
Credit card payments over $5,000 and cash payments are not accepted at this time. All payments must be made in Canadian funds.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: