Human Cells, Tissues And Organs (CTO) For Transplantation Establishment Registration Application Form (FRM-0171)
Cells, Tissues and Organs Registration
The Human Cells, Tissues and Organs (CTO) for Transplantation Establishment Registration Application Form (FRM-0171) is used by establishments to apply for registration under the Safety of Human Cells, Tissues and Organs for Transplantation Regulations (CTO Regulations).
Who needs to apply for a CTO Registration?
- Canadian establishments responsible for processing organs from deceased donors
- Canadian establishments that transplant organs from living donors
- Establishments responsible for the processing of tissues (live and deceased donors)
- Canadian establishments that transplant unbanked lymphohematopoietic cells
- Canadian establishments that process and store banked lymphohematopoietic cells
- Establishments that distribute CTO within Canada to establishments outside their local health authority
- Establishments that import CTO for distribution to establishments within Canada, including those within their own local health authority
- Establishments responsible for the processing of islet cells
- Establishments responsible for banking adjunct vessels that are not used immediately during transplantation of the donor organ with which they were retrieved.
Additional information regarding a registration can be found within:
To obtain an electronic copy of the CTO Establishment Registration Application Form, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "Request for CTO Registration Form ".
Any questions about the cells, tissues and organ establishment registrations can be sent to email@example.com.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: