The Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD) has changed its name to the Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD) subsequent to its recently expanded mandate to include the oversight of non-prescription and disinfectant drugs in addition to natural health products (NHPs). Please note that we are currently modifying documents to reflect this change.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
(PDF Version - 42 K)
Your nomination package should include the following:
- Completed Nomination Form.
- Cover letter detailing why your organization is nominating this person for this position. The letter must be signed by a senior official of your organization and should include the following information, which will be used in considering the nominee for the committee:
- Expertise and experience relevant to the Natural Health Products Program Advisory Committee mandate;
- Professional standing or recognition relevant to the Natural Health Products Program Advisory Committee mandate; and
- Demonstrated experience working in a committee environment.
- Nominee's curriculum vitae (with information relevant their knowledge and expertise, and breadth of experience and familiarity with the natural health products regulatory framework).
- Letter, signed by the nominee, confirming he/she is aware of the nomination and the role of a NHP PAC Active Member, is willing to have his/her name put forward as a potential Active Member of the committee and is in agreement with the posting of a biographical sketch and a summary of their declaration of affiliations and interests to the Health Canada website should they be accepted as an Active Member.
In accordance with the Privacy Act, all personal information collected will be protected and treated according to Government of Canada records management standards.
Visit our "Contact Us" page.