Radon Reports and Publications
- Cross-Canada Survey of Radon Concentrations in Homes - Final Report
A report summarizing the results from the 2 year Cross-Canada Survey of Radon Concentrations in Homes.
- Radon Testing in Federal Buildings - Highlights
- Radon / Thoron Survey in Canadian Metropolitan Areas
- Summary Report on Active Soil Depressurization (ASD) Field Study
- Guide for Radon Measurements in Residential Dwellings (Homes)
- Take action on radon
- Radon - Reduction Guide for Canadians
- Radon: Is it in Your Home?
A guide to protecting your family from radon in your home.
- Radon: Is it in Your Home? Information for Health Professionals
A guide to help health professionals answer their patients questions about radon.
- Radon - Another Reason to Quit
A factsheet about the increased risk for smokers who are also exposed to radon gas and actions that can be taken to reduce the risk.
- Guide for Radon Measurements in Public Buildings (Schools, Hospitals, Care Facilities, Detention Centres)
- Reducing Radon Levels in Existing Homes: A Canadian Guide for Professional Contractors
A guide to provide professional building contractors with information on radon mitigation techniques.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: