First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line
The Hope for Wellness Help Line offers immediate help to First Nations and Inuit.
It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer:
- crisis intervention
Call the toll-free Help Line at 1-855-242-3310.
Experienced and culturally competent Help Line counsellors can help if you:
- want to talk
- are distressed
- have strong emotional reactions
- may be triggered by painful memories
If asked, counsellors can work with you to find other wellness supports that are accessible near you.
Counselling is available in English and French. On request, it is also available in:
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line awareness resources
- Preventing suicide: Warning signs and how to help
- Violence and abuse
- Mental health services for veterans
- Mental Health Services Available for RCMP Employees
- Mental health and wellness in First Nations and Inuit
- Mental health services for Canadian Armed Forces members and families
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: