Eating Well with Canada-s Food Guide- A Resource for Educators and Communicators
Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide - A Resource for Educators and Communicators provides background information, tips and tools to complement each recommendation in Canada's Food Guide.
This resource can be used to:
- Write and talk about the importance of eating well;
- Develop or advocate for nutrition policies;
- Create new tools and resources.
You can view a copy on our Web site, download a PDF version or order a print copy.
Download a PDF Version
You can order a copy of Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide - A Resource for Educators and Communicators free of charge.
- Ready-to-Use Presentation for Consumers on Eating Well with Canada’s Food Guide
- Ready-to-Use Presentation for Educators and Communicators on Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide
- Ready-to-Use Presentation for Nutrition Educators on Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide - First Nations, Inuit and Métis
- Ready-to-Use Presentation on Nutrition Labelling
- Interactive Nutrition Label and Quiz
- EATracker (Dietitians of Canada)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: