Health Canada provides a comprehensive range of information and resources on tobacco control. In this section, you can find resources categorized by audience, topic, and type.
You can also learn more about mass media campaigns undertaken by Health Canada in order to reduce tobacco use and involuntary exposure to second-hand tobacco smoke in Canada.
For a complete list of reports and publications related to tobacco, consult the Reports and Publications area.
On this page:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Canadian Tobacco Control Research Initiative
- British Columbia Centre of Excellence for Women's Health
- Ontario Tobacco Research Unit
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- World Health Organization
- Quebec coalition on tobacco control
- Non-Smokers' Rights Association
- Physicians for a Smoke-free Canada
- Canadian Council on Tobacco Control
- Alberta Alcohol and Drug Abuse (AADAC)
- Quitnet - A Free Resource to Quit Smoking
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Lung Association
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- CDC Media Resource Centre
Canadian Clearing Houses and Tobacco Resources
Other Clearing Houses
Resources for Program Development and Evaluation
Conferences and Events
In this section, you will find a list of conferences and events related to tobacco control.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: