Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #104 – November 14, 2018
Results: Rounds of invitations
No program specified
Number of invitations issued: 3,900Footnote *
Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,900th or above
Date and time of round: November 15, 2018 at 14:06:07 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 449
Tie-breaking rule: September 16, 2018 at 12:41:42 UTC
- If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3(1)(i) and (j) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (November 14, 2018).
Ottawa, November 14, 2018
Ahmed D. Hussen
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system (November 14, 2018)
1 The following definitions apply in these Instructions.
- eligible foreign national
- means a foreign national whose expression of interest is in the express entry pool established by the Express Entry Instructions. (étranger admissible)
- Express Entry Instructions
- means the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014, as amended from time to time. (Instructions concernant le système Entrée express)
- general ranking
- means the ranking of eligible foreign nationals relative to each other, regardless of the class under which they can receive an invitation. (classement général)
- has the same meaning as in section 1 of the Express Entry Instructions. (invitation)
Invitations — Period
2 Invitations may be issued under these Ministerial Instructions during the period beginning on November 14, 2018, and ending on November 15, 2018.
Invitations — Number
3 The number of invitations that may be issued is is 3,900.
Invitations — Rank
4 For an eligible foreign national to be invited to make an application, they must be ranked among the first is 3,900 eligible foreign nationals in the general ranking.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: