Application for Permanent Residence – Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Class (IMM 5806)
We plan to expand our fingerprint and photo requirements
Starting July 31, 2018, you may need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) each time you apply for permanent residence if you are from Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
Find out about biometrics.
The application period for the Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) Pilot Program is closed. The Department is not accepting applications at this time.
This application package includes:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5807] (PDF, 359.6KB) April 2017
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 553.83KB) February 2018
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 424.19KB) August 2014
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 776.39KB) December 2014
- Schedule 17 – Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Class [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 17] (PDF, 1.37MB) January 2015
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31KB) September 2015
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5806]
How to use this application package
Read the instruction guide to complete your application forms
- Filling the form electronically is easier and reduces the risk of errors that can slow down the application process.
- Trouble downloading? Right-click on the link and select ‘Save Target As…’
Complete, validate, print, sign and date your application forms
To ensure you submit all the pages:
- Click on the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form.
Note: Validating the form before printing ensures you have answered all the questions and will avoid delays in processing your application.
- A last page with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Print on white, bond-quality and non-glossy paper
- Use of a laser printer is recommended
- Place the barcode page on the top of each individual package.
Use the Document Checklist (IMM 5807) (PDF, 359.6KB) to make sure you include all the other forms and documents you need.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: