Express Entry rounds of invitations
Changes to the Express Entry system
You can now earn up to 50 additional points for strong French language skills (even if French is your second language).
We rank candidates in the pool using a points-based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). We select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residence.
Each invitation round has a set of instructions that are:
- posted online at the time of the invitation round
- used by the Express Entry system to invite candidates from the pool
The instructions include:
- the date and time of the invitation round
- the number of candidates that will get an invitation to apply
- which immigration program(s) are included in the round (some invitation rounds may only invite candidates for 1 program, for example only from Federal Skilled Trades)
Check your score and then use this information to see how likely you are to get an invitation in the next round.
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #176 – February 13, 2021
Canadian Experience Class
Number of invitations issued: 27,332Footnote *
Rank required to be invited to apply: 27,332th or above
Date and time of round: February 13, 2021 at 11:56:56 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 75
Tie-breaking rule: September 12, 2020 at 15:31:40 UTC
- If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers not in bold are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Top questions about Express Entry profiles
- What do I do if I lost my GCKey username or password?
- What do you mean by Primary Occupation?
- What is a personal reference code for Express Entry? Where can I get a one?
- My personal reference code is not working. What should I do?
- Where can I find my Express Entry profile number and/or Job Seeker validation code?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: