Fee waivers under the Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel
We’re waiving fees for certain types of applications under the Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET).
You may be exempt from paying the below fees if you meet all of the below requirements:
- you applied under the CUAET measures before July 15, 2023
- your application was approved
- you’re now in Canada.
If you’re eligible for a waiver but have already paid the fee, we’ll issue a refund to you automatically. You do not need to request a refund.
Eligible Ukrainian nationals and family members in Canada under the CUAET do not need to pay fees for
- temporary resident status extensions (visitor record)
- restoration of status
- study permits and extensions
- work permits and extensions (including open work permits)
- temporary resident permits
Thank you for your feedback
- Date modified: