Visit Canada

Find out what document you need to travel, visit family and friends, do business, or transit through Canada, and how to extend your stay.

Special measures for Iranian temporary residents in Canada

If you’re an Iranian temporary resident in Canada, you can apply to extend your stay in Canada for free by applying to

  • extend your current temporary status
  • change your temporary resident status

Learn more about the special measures.


Help Centre

Find quick and direct answers to your questions, including how to complete application forms, extend your stay as a visitor, extend permits, and replace lost documents.

Use ArriveCAN to enter Canada

Use ArriveCAN to provide travel information before and after your entry to Canada

Consultant fraud

If you give an immigration agent (consultant, lawyer or Quebec notary) money for their services, they’re considered a paid representative and must be authorized.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: