How to hire graphic designers for live-action TV and film in Canada

You can hire a graphic designer for a film or television production under the Temporary public policy to exempt foreign graphic designers from certain work permit requirements if all the following criteria are met:

Your worker also needs to meet the general eligibility requirements for a work permit.

How to submit your job offer for the graphic designer public policy in the Employer Portal

Graphic designers hired under this public policy fall under Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exemption code R01. You must follow the instructions below to make a job offer under this public policy.

When you make a job offer using the Employer Portal

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: