Work and travel in Canada with International Experience Canada

Become a candidate in one of the International Experience Canada (IEC) pools, get an invitation to apply, and apply for a work permit.


IEC participants: Requirements for travel to Canada

Due to current travel restrictions, only fully vaccinated IEC participants can come to Canada right now. Certain agriculture and food processing workers may be exempt.

Learn more about requirements and exemptions.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: