How to apply?
The Agency informs Canadians of job opportunities via the Public Service Commission of Canada (PSC). Please visit the PSC website for a list of the current opportunities for employment at the Agency. Be sure to check the Web site on a regular basis since some jobs are only posted for a short period. Find current job opportunities at the Agency.
The public service jobs page provides access to employment opportunities with the federal public service. The following is a guide to help job seekers understand the steps required to apply for a job successfully.
If this is your first time applying to the Public Service, please watch Treasury Board of Canada’s video on how to navigate the application process step by step.
1. Create an account
- Follow the steps to create an account
- If you are a veteran or a Canadian Armed Forces member, enter your Service Number (SN)
- If you have a priority entitlement, enter your Priority Reference Number (PRN)
- If you are a current or former government employee, enter your Personal Record Identifier (PRI)
2. Search for a job
- Log in to your account and then search for jobs. By logging in, you will see all the jobs to which you have access
- Use the “Refine search” column on the left to narrow your job search
- To make your job search easier, you can:
- Create a saved search and
- Sign up for e-mail alerts
3. Apply for a job
- On the job advertisement, select the “Apply online” link
- Work your way through the list of “Requirements”, completing each section and saving as you go
4. Submit your application
- When you have completed all requirements, select the “Submit application” link
- You must submit your application before the closing date and time indicated on the job advertisement
- Your application will remain in the “Submitted job applications” section of your account until the closing date
- You can edit your application before the closing date by selecting “Retrieve application”. However, you must resubmit the application before the closing date or you will not be considered for the job
- After the closing date, your application will move to the "Status of job applications" page
- If your application is selected, you will be contacted for further assessment
- Different assessment tools may be used, depending on the job type and level
Find current job opportunities at the Agency.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: