Beaver Dam Mine Project: Federal Funding Available
January 25, 2016 — Ottawa — Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
The Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency (the Agency) is making available funding to support participation of the public and Indigenous groups in the federal environmental assessment of the Beaver Dam Mine Project, located in Marinette, Nova Scotia.
Funding is available for eligible individuals and groups to enable their participation in upcoming steps of the environmental assessment, which include reviewing and providing comments on the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) or on the summary thereof, the draft Environmental Assessment Report, and on potential environmental assessment conditions.
Applications received by February 24, 2016 will be considered. To apply for funding, contact the Participant Funding Program by writing to PFP.PAFP@ceaa-acee.gc.ca, or by calling 1-866-582-1884. Recipients and the amount of funding allocated will be announced at a later date.
- More information on this project is available on the Canadian Environmental Assessment Registry website, reference number 80111.
- The Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency administers the federal environmental assessment process, which identifies the environmental effects of proposed projects and measures to address those effects, in support of sustainable development.
- Participant Funding Program (Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency)
- Beaver Dam Mine Project (Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency)
- Basics of Environmental Assessment (Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency)
- 30 -
Jessica Sobolov, Communications Advisor
Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
Follow us on Twitter: @CEAA_ACEE
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: