Business Planning and Management Directorate
The Business Planning and Management Directorate (BPMD) supports the First Nations and Inuit Health Branch (FNIHB) in addressing various operational and corporate challenges.
BPMD is responsible for:
- The development of operational policies and funding arrangements required to increase the level of control of First Nations over health services;
- The development of national accountability frameworks and infrastructures which support delivery of Health services to First Nations and Inuit communities;
- The development of internal and external capacity in business planning and management, including modern comptrollership, risk management, quality assurance, staff and organizational development; and
- The management and reporting of Branch financial, human resources, Information Management / Information Technology and other assets.
BPMD is comprised of the following five divisions:
- Accountability and Capacity Development Division
- Administrative Services Division
- Business Planning and Reporting Division
- Health Funding Arrangements Division
- Information Management Division
- Staff Development and Internal Communications Division
For further information, please contact the Business Planning and Management Directorate.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: