Primary Health Care and Public Health Directorate
The Primary Health Care and Public Health Directorate (PHCPH) of the First Nations and Inuit Health Branch (FNIHB) is responsible for primary health care delivery in partnership with First Nations and Inuit health authorities.
All PHCPH activities have as their goals to:
- Support knowledge and capacity building among First Nations and Inuit; and
- Facilitate First Nations and Inuit control of health programs and resources.
PHCPH comprises the following six divisions:
- Communicable Disease Control Division
- Dental Division
- Environmental Public Health Division
- Environmental Health Research Division
- Pharmacy Division
- Primary Health Care Division
For further information, please contact the Primary Health Care and Public Health Directorate.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: