NIHB Client Reimbursement Form
To submit a Client Reimbursement request:
- Find out about specific criteria or limitations on benefits
- Contact the Program to verify benefit coverage before making the purchase or receiving the service
- Fill out the NIHB Client Reimbursement Form online and print it out
- Sign the form if you are the client (aged 16 or older). A parent or guardian must sign for a child. If you are helping a client aged 16 or older, the client must sign the form. Forms that are not signed cannot be processed.
- Mail in the completed and signed form along with supporting documents (the claim must be received within one year from the date of service or purchase)
- Sign up for direct deposit to receive electronic payments, when possible
Have questions or need a printed copy of the NIHB Client Reimbursement Form?
Contact the nearest Regional Office or a local First Nations and Inuit Health Authority.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: