Please consult the Guide for Pharmacy Benefits.
- (2014) Change to Opioid Dispensing Frequency from 100 to 30 Days
- (2014) Fact Sheet for Health Professionals - The Non-Insured Health Benefits Prescription Monitoring Program (NIHB-PMP)
- (2012) Frequently Asked Questions - New Short-Term Dispensing Policy
- Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Pharmacy Claim Forms and related information
- Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Client Reimbursement Request Form
- Non-Insured Health Benefits - Reports and Publications (information on drug benefits, drug benefit list updates, drug bulletins, and more)
- Newsletters: The newsletter is a means of communicating with providers on NIHB Program issues. Providers are reminded to use their individual User ID and Password to access the newsletters located on the Express Scripts Canada Website.
- The NIHB Drug Benefit List (DBL) is a listing of all prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs (OTCs) provided as an eligible benefit by the NIHB Program.
- When coverage for a benefit through the Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program has been denied, the recipient or parent/guardian of the recipient has the right to appeal the decision. For information please consult the procedures for appeals.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: