Medical Supplies and Equipment Information
- (2012) Information for Providers of Incontinence Supplies
- (2012) Information for Clients Who Require Incontinence Supplies
- Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Medical Supplies and Equipment (MS&E) Claim Forms and related information
- Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Client Reimbursement Request Form
- Newsletters: The newsletter is a means of communicating with providers on NIHB Program issues. Providers are reminded to use their individual User ID and Password to access the newsletters located on the Express Scripts Canada Website.
- Non-Insured Health Benefits - Reports and Publications (information on medical supplies and equipment benefits, bulletins for providers, oxygen benefits notice to clients, oxygen benefits notice to providers, and more)
- When coverage for a benefit through the Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program has been denied, the recipient or parent/guardian of the recipient has the right to appeal the decision. For information please consult the procedures for appeals.
- The Medical Supplies and Equipment (Benefits and Criteria) lists contain the products and services provided as eligible benefits by the Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program.
- Terms and conditions for coverage are contained within the Medical Supplies and Equipment Newsletters and Bulletins.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: