Reports and Publications – First Nations and Inuit Health
Indigenous Services Canada's aim is to inform and guide First Nations people and Inuit on issues that affect their health by making available reports and publications on a variety of health-related topics. We also offer guides, fact sheets, videos and information kits.
For more detailed information on the First Nations and Inuit Health Branch Strategic Plan, consult A Shared Path to Improved Health.
We invite health care workers, Band councils, community organizations, families and individuals to view and, where applicable, order the material we have prepared for you.
The resources have been grouped within the following categories:
- Aboriginal Health Research
- Diseases and Health Conditions
- Family Health
- Health Care Services
- Health Promotion
- Non-Insured Health Benefits
- Substance Use and Treatment of Addictions
- Online Resource Orders
- Use our online ordering form to explore and order additional printed material.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: