Submit a request under Jordan's Principle: Step 7. Reimbursements
If a child needs immediate care, please call 911 or your local emergency services number, or visit the nearest health facility.
Step 7. Reimbursements
Each child's situation is unique. For this reason it is important to confirm coverage in advance with your Jordan's Principle regional representative.
Reimbursement may be provided if the approved product, service or support has already been paid.
Requesting a reimbursement
A reimbursement form is needed:
- to request reimbursement for costs already paid
- for service providers and vendors to request direct payment for services rendered
Follow these 3 steps to request a reimbursement:
- contact us so we can help you start the process and confirm that the product, service or support will be funded
- complete a reimbursement form. We can send you the form and help you fill it in
- send the completed reimbursement form to the Jordan's Principle representative in your area and include all relevant supporting documents
Receiving the payments
Requests for a child or children in the same family or with the same guardian:
- the parent or guardian normally gets the payment if the child is under the age of majority in their province or territory of residence
- children over age 16 may get the payment if they submitted the request
- a vendor or service provider may be paid directly
Request for a group of children from multiple families or guardians:
- payment will be made to the community or group that made the request
- vendors or service providers may be paid directly
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: