The Impact and Innovation Unit (IIU) is looking to grow its cohort of Behavioural Insights’ Fellows to inform and improve Government of Canada policies and programs.
Behavioural Insights Fellows will be employed by the Privy Council Office and will work within government departments to apply behavioural science to public policy issues and services in a variety of domains including: environment and climate change, regulatory compliance, financial inclusion, gender and diversity, security and protection, to name a few.
Interested? Read on to learn more...
- Enjoy designing, implementing, and analyzing behavioural insights experiments?
- Want to help create a culture of experimentation?
- Have a knack for fostering partnerships with stakeholders?
If you answered yes, this might be the job for you!
Abilities, skills and characteristics that we’re looking for:
- Designing and analyzing behavioural experiments
- Conducting statistical analysis
- Adaptive leadership
- Partnership development
- Ability to manage and work in ambiguity
- Problem solving skills
- Taking initiative
- Project management skills
- Effective and clear communication
The fine print:
- Duration: Term, 12 - 24 months
- Open to: Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Location of work: National Capital Region (select few placements across Canada)
- Linguistic Profile: English essential, French essential, Bilingual imperative BBB/BBB
- Education: A degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with acceptable specialization in economics, sociology or statistics. A Phd in psychology, social sciences, neuroscience or related field would be considered an asset.
- Remuneration: EC-06 ($92,483-$107,258)
- Written evaluation: Written evaluations will be administered between November 19, 2018 and November 23, 2018. Alternative arrangements will only be made under exceptional circumstances. Applicants screened in to the written evaluation phase of the process will be notified shortly after the closing date.
Must obtain and maintain a secret level security clearance as part of a condition of employment.
* Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
Want to investigate further? Take the next step and submit your application by November 15, 2018 at 23:59 Pacific Time.
- [ PDF version ]
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: